autocavoFleet Hardware Device Limited Warranty
General Warranty Terms
autocavo offers a Limited Warranty for the autocavoFleet Onboard Diagnostics (OBD) devices that are acquired or purchased new from autocavo or purchased through other authorized resellers, as applicable. autocavo warrants to customer the device to be free from defects in material and workmanship that prevent the device from functioning or operating in accordance with the original equipment manufacturer specifications for a period of one (1) year from the date of shipment of the device to the end user. No employee, agent, dealer or other person is authorized to give any warranties on behalf of autocavo not expressly set forth in this Limited Warranty.
The autocavoFleet OBD device is designed to be installed in the OBD port on the inside of your vehicle and resist normal physical wear and tear. This limited warranty is void and does not include the repair, replacement of correction of any defect, malfunction or damage if autocavo determines the reason for the autocavoFleet OBD device failure is due to any of the following:
- Improper installation or installation in a vehicle that does not conform to autocavo’s vehicle compatibility specification.
- Physical tampering, negligent or improper handling of the device.
- Theft, vandalism/riot or loss of the device.
- Exposure to moisture or dampness (contact with water, rain or other liquid) or extreme heat.
- Physical damage to the unit caused by vehicle operation, abuse or neglect.
- Vehicle casualty loss or damage.
- Removal or alteration of the device identification label.
- Unauthorized modifications, connections, or repair, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, such as physical damage to the device
- Any other act that impairs device operability that is not the fault of autocavo.
Return of Units
If you experience any problem with your autocavoFleet OBD device prior to expiration of this limited warranty, contact Support at (657) 234-8227, visit our website at www.autocavo.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of the problem. You must provide all information requested including customer account name, address, phone number and proof of purchase. You also may be asked additional questions about your autocavoFleet OBD device to help determine whether your device is covered by this limited warranty.
In the event autocavo needs to inspect your autocavoFleet OBD device, we will issue you a Returned Materials Authorization (RMA) number and you will be required to package the device, clearly mark the RMA number on the outside of the packaging and ship the device freight prepaid to the address provided. You will be responsible for any damage or loss incurred as a result of shipping the device to autocavo.
For autocavoFleet OBD devices that are determined to be covered under this limited warranty, autocavo may, at its option, repair, replace or refund the OBD device. If your device is replaced, autocavo may choose to replace it with a functionally equivalent reconditioned, refurbished or pre-owned device. For autocavoFleet OBD devices deemed by autocavo as not covered by the Limited Warranty, autocavo may charge you for a replacement device or repair costs, and for the cost of shipping the device back to you
For questions regarding this Limited Warranty, please contact us:
4851 Tamiani Trail N
Naples, FL 34103