Devices that Power Telematics Data
The autocavo tracker plugs into the OBD port and collects vehicle, sensor, and driver data. Self-installed in less than one minute, simply plug-in and drive. There are no wires to connect, no antennas to worry about – everything is self-contained and ready-to-go.
Unlike many other GPS trackers, autocavo talks to your vehicle’s engine computer, so it knows a lot more than just the GPS location.
No Contract required, no activation fee, cancel at anytime
We use the most reliable OBD devices available and are compatible with 98% of the cars operating on the roads in America.
- Real time reporting with 20 second update rates
- Ignition On/Off detection
- Small form factor: easy and reliable installation
- Fully certified
- Anti-Tampering technology
- Secure data transmission
- No battery needed
- Updates made easy with OTA (over the air) updates
- Proudly designed & manufactured in the USA
autocavoFleet F2 - 4G OBD II Device
- GPS tracker with 20 second update rate
- 4G/5G CAT M1 cellular network
- 3-axis accelerometer – 13-bit sampling
- Dimensions: L = 43 mm, W = 46 mm, H = 24 mm
- Mounting: OBD II Port
$99 Device | $11.95 Monthly Subscription
$99 Device | $119.50 Yearly Subscription